I am loss

Hugs to everyone of you as today is the official beginning of National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month.  What will you do during the month?  Attend the Walk to Remember or another event?  Attend a prayer service?  Spend quiet time with your family or friends just remembering?  I have just been on the Faces of Loss website -- see link to the right.  I love that site!  We are all faces of loss, no matter what our story.  I am the face of 22 week loss due to placenta previa.  I want to tell my story, as most of us do.  We should always be given the chance.  There is nothing that someone can do to hurt a bereaved parent more than not asking about their baby's story or even worse, not listening to it.  So, today, I am thinking of my story and the fact that I am Elizabeth's mommy and that through her life and her death, I am a changed (mostly for the better  ; )  ) human being.  What is your story?  What are you the face of? 

Comments

Popular Posts